[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements (updated)

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:15:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

I was just reading about the Nokia 6220 classic, and one of the features
listed was A-gps. I didn't know what this is so I went and looked it up!

In reading I ran across this, A typical A-GPS-enabled cell phone will use a
data connection (internet, or other) to contact the assistance server.
Alternatively, it may use standard non-assisted GPS, which is slower and
less accurate, but does not lead to network charges for data traffic, which
can be considerable.

Any prospects of ls ever using this?