[Loadstone] 8GB MicroSD Card

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 11:04:21 GMT 2009

Juan

It could be that your old card reader doesn't like the 8GB card. The old card reader may only read
MicroSD and not MicroSDHC cards. Note the HC at the end! Older card reader will not read HC type of
cards. Another words anything above 2GB.

Yes the N82 will format the card itself. So put the card in the phone and see if it will then let
you use it. If so, then you need to go and buy a new card reader for your PC and if so, Make sure
that it support HC cards.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.