[Loadstone] nokia n72?

Juan Haro juan at jfharo.com
Tue Feb 3 13:38:54 GMT 2009

You can get a 30-day trial from a certified vender like Sendero Group.  This will give you a better idea of what the program can do for you.  The demo only gives you 10 minutes at a time but the 30-day trial gives you full access for 30 days.  You can use the Talks program on a phone that is not yet on network.  My phone is offline and I have the 30-day trial on it and it works awesomely.

I'm starting to get acquainted with Loadstone now.

www.senderogroup.com

Juan