[Loadstone] Internal receivers in certain nokia phones

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Sun Feb 1 04:16:20 GMT 2009

Ok all, it does actually work, but I now just restart the phone initially,
then start loadstone around 5 minutes before I want to start using it.

Will still try specifically try comparing this internal receiver to my Holux
M1000, but for a start it's a little more convenient as such.

FWIW, I also, obviously, also first went into the settings, to the GPS page,
and told it to use the internal receiver as default etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA