[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:11:24 GMT 2009

Hello,

I don't know exactly what you mean, because I just sent my email to the
Loadstone list without any addresses in the cc field. But of course I
apoologize if I did something wrong by accident. Unfortunately I can't check
anymore because I already removed my message, but I sent it with my Nokia
E71 phone instead of the computer as I usually do, so perhaps the phone's
behaviour is somewhat different than I expected when mailing to a forum like
this one.

Anyway I see that the message that started this thread has some addresses in
the cc field. So perhaps that is what you mean.

Happy new year to everyone,
Miranda