[Loadstone] Csv maps question

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:48:43 GMT 2009

well.. I haven't really fiddled with the cvs maps. i have been doing
all sorts of things with the openStreet project ones though and so far
they seem to be very satisfying ... they have at least all the street
names and intersections and the  bigger places, suburb names, store
names,  ETC. You can try using the geocoder to find the longitude and
latitude for your city and then generate a map that's about 2 mb of
the entire city, and then check points as you desire. However, I do
hope someone else will be of better assistance than me.