[Loadstone] Csv maps question

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:13:22 GMT 2009

   Hello all,
   By using the geonames.org I found some csv maps. Now I wanted to convert them and I was always getting that there were no results. I checked the documentation of the poi convertor and saw that the first three columns in the excel table of the csv file should contain the name, latitude and longitude. But in the first column there was:
      GeoNameId Name Country Latitude Longitude

I am not sure that this was viewed properly, but if you don't understand what happens tell me and I will send the file. Or if you find the way how to convert those maps from that site (I am not sure if this is the problem with this map only) please let me know!
   Thanks in advance and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs