[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:59:54 GMT 2009

psst... I beg you to send those e-mails with all of the addresses in
the bcc (blind carbon copy) field. When you send them through the to
or the cc fields spammers may harvest all of these addresses and sell
them, and i am sure you don't want that do you? When you put the
addresses in the bcc field only the recipient will see their name and
no one else's address.