[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:20:02 GMT 2009

You may try here:

www.batteryupgrade.com

I have not checked if they sell batteries for your specific phone model, but they do ship worldwide as far as I know.

hth,
Miranda

-origineel bericht-
Onderwerp: [Loadstone] Off-Topic Question
Van: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson at winternet.com>
Datum: 30-12-2009 13:35

Does anybody know where I can find 1900 MA or 1900 MAH batteries for a Nokia
N82?  I have found some locations in the United Kingdom that sell them but
nothing in the United States.  It appears that companies selling such
batteries in the United Kingdom will not ship to the United States.

My hike of the Appalachian Trail will start in March, 2010.  Extended life
batteries for my cell phone could make a real difference.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson