[Loadstone] Checkpoints for the London area

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sun Dec 27 12:01:29 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I visited the point share exchange site this morning in order to download
checkpoints for the London area. However, the options available there allow
for selection of a country and not a city as such. I selected United Kingdom
and subsequently downloaded the checkpoint file for the UK. The file is a
wopping 32MB  in size.

 My question to Loadstone users living in London: Is a checkpoint file
available specifically for the London area? If yes, where can I find it?

Also, I would ideally like to download separate checkpoint files for
specific locations in London, so that I could load a particular file when
traveling to that destination. Are such files available?

Would appreciate hearing from Loadstone users living in London.

Thanks.
Geetha