[Loadstone] LoadStone and Internal GPS receiver of N85 and N95?

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:52:16 GMT 2009

Hi Shawn,

I am using N79 and ever since I have started using this phone with gps, I have been using Internal GPS, it work great, no charges, free.

Of course, at times, I have to use A-GPS to connect and once it's connected, I will disconnect and select back the internal gps to connect.  Re-connecting with Internal GPS after disconnecting A-GPS will just take seconds and I can go on using internal gps with no problem.

Try it out.  First initial A-GPS connection will take just a few kbs.  But I have not used A-GPS for a long long time.

Regards,
KITT