[Loadstone] LoadStone and Internal GPS receiver of N85 and N95?

Yan Bertrand yan.bertrand at polestar.eu
Thu Dec 10 08:43:52 GMT 2009

Thank you Kitt and Vadhimoolam.

It so happens that I had already enabled the internal GPS from the settings. But I still have no item in the LoadStone GPS menu that be named "phone", nor under the search for GPS receivers sub-menu.

So this triggers 2 questions:

- Where does the item appear exactly when it is present?

- Do you have any clue if this has been done on series 60 release 9.3 FP1 / FP2 phones?

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards,

                Yan