[Loadstone] LoadStone and Internal GPS receiver of N85 and N95?

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:57:38 GMT 2009

Hi there, hope this will help.  Check your phone setting.

Go to Tools / Settings / General / Positioning / Positioning Method.  If the above sequence cannot bring you to positioning method, find for it under Settings, should be there.  If your phone supports Build in GPS, then you should have 4 items in Positioning method.

Assisted gps, integrated gps, Bluetooth gps and also server.  So, make sure Integrated or build in gps is checked here by enabling it.

Regards,
KITT