[Loadstone] LoadStone and Internal GPS receiver of N85 and N95?

vadhimoolam at gmail.com vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:51:40 GMT 2009

Yes the internal receiver should work with loadstone. Perhaps you have to enable it to make it work. Go to phone's settings, and then positioning under general. There you can enable the internal gps receiver. After this if you go to the settings under ls, you should be able to see the internal receiver.