[Loadstone] Error Report

Marcus Pöpping df1dv at o-52.de
Fri Dec 4 07:43:58 GMT 2009


Hi,

sorry I am not able to use the point exchange. I prommis, that I have read 
the documentation. I have done my very best to understand what I read. I 
haver converted an OSM-File into LS-Format. I send it into the import 
directory on my mobile fone. I started the import proces in the database 
menu. After a long time it ends and i looked around in explorationmode and 
found the points. Some strange letters were found in the lables of the 
points but most of it looks fine. I have imported only intersections. Using 
the export in the databasemenu results in a textfile in my import directory. 
This file I copied on my harddisk on my windows PC. Now I went into the 
internet an loged in on the point exchange and tryed to import the points. 
That results in the folowing MSG:error class pear
      message DB Error: constraint violation
      debug info insert into point 
(name,latlong,accuracy,satellites,priority,id,userid) values('aachen x 
dreiländerweg',SetSRID(GeomFromText('POINT(6.0370325 50.7662815)'), 
4326),'1','0','2','912667930','12345') [nativecode=ERROR: insert or update 
on table "point" violates foreign key constraint "userid_fkey" DETAIL: Key 
(userid)=(12345) is not present in table "webauth_users".]
      HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; 
Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET 
CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
      REMOTE_ADDR 89.245.199.24
      REQUEST_URI /import.php
      REQUEST_TIME 1259911275

      error class pear
      message DB Error: constraint violation
      debug info insert into point 
(name,latlong,accuracy,satellites,priority,id,userid) values('aachen x 
dreiländerweg',SetSRID(GeomFromText('POINT(6.0370325 50.7662815)'), 
4326),'1','0','2','912667930','12345') [nativecode=ERROR: insert or update 
on table "point" violates foreign key constraint "userid_fkey" DETAIL: Key 
(userid)=(12345) is not present in table "webauth_users".]
      HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; 
Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET 
CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
      REMOTE_ADDR 89.245.199.24
      REQUEST_URI /import.php
      REQUEST_TIME 1259911275


Sorry for the long discription but I hope it make it easier for you to say 
what is going wrong.

Regards Marcus 



More information about the Loadstone mailing list