[Loadstone] Success with Loadstone!

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu Dec 3 05:47:38 GMT 2009

Loadstone does not automatically announce points unless they are checked.
This is covered in the documentation on the loadstone gps site.
I would recommend all users of loadstone take a read through this
documentation at least once and familiarize themselves with the way
loadstone works.

Once the docs have been read your questions to the list can be more
targeted.
Regards, Kerry.