[Loadstone] Success with Loadstone!

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:50:33 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

I do have a question, I hope you all aren't tired of my questions. First
off I wanted to thank everyone for your help. I finally got the map for
Westchester County to load. I used it today when I took my cab to work.
The only thing I can't figure out is why even with the autoannounce
feature engaged Loadstone doesn't autoannounce? I wonder if I'm doing
something wrong. The only way I get i to talk is to press the arrow down
key. Is this correct? THank you for any assistance you can provide. Have
a great day.

Musically,
Marissa