[Loadstone] Geocoding on the phone

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 27 14:12:13 BST 2009

Mike wrote:
> Has anybody on this list learned how to use their phone to geocode an
> address and download the file or an OSM database?  If so, how do you do that?
>
> I can geocode and download the resulting file just fine using a computer.
> I haven't figured out how to make my phone do that.

Hi Mike,

if your phone has a browser, then do it in the same way you do it on your computer.
It's hard to help you if you don't even say which phone you are using.

Btw, what do you want with an .osm file on your phone?
Is there any application yet that uses it and is accessible?
I would like to know!

Regards
Lulu-Ann