[Loadstone] [Bulk] LS Dropping

LA Watters lawatters90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:43:55 BST 2009

Hi Dave and Shawn,

I have the Hollux 1000 and a Nokia N73. The Hollux is not paired with the
phone, but is selected as the default receiver in the GPS menu of LS.

When I initially turn on the phone, and open LS, the program works perfectly
well. It is only after a period of time, between 2 and 10 minutes, the
connection, or the signal from the receiver seems to drop. When I then try
to exit out of LS, the program hangs.