[Loadstone] [Bulk] LS Dropping

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 24 04:49:24 BST 2009

This is wrong. For a bluetooth gps receiver make sure you do not have it
paired with the phone. On some phones having the receiver paired will result
in a connection being made as soon as the devices start up. This connection
will prevent loadstone from connecting until the first connection is
automatically dropped at some point. If you're using a third edition phone
then you may need the receiver paired if you have gps source set to phone.
If you have gps source set to phone this is known not to work very well in
some cases so try setting it to bluetooth.
What model of phone and gps receiver are you using?