[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 23 06:08:05 BST 2009

The Reverse Geocoder works with only one pair of coordinates at the time.
The download URL for the off-line tools is:
http://www.rmpro-hosting.com/ls/loadstone.zip
Remember to change the default UserID of 12345 to your own UserID in
htdocs/inc/userid.func.php. For the address you use on this list this is 65121.

Rob