[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Sat Aug 22 17:56:41 BST 2009

Hi Rob,
By "reverse tool" I meant "reverse geocoder". I did no action with this
tool. Is it possible to use the reverse geocoder to get all adresses related
to the coordinates in the osm file previously created by the geocoder?
Now I've tryed again to convert the sp50km (the too large file) and I've got
the following error message:File too big, empty or not submitted.
If the file is too big, so where do I get the off-line tools? I coudn't find
them in the download page nor in the tools and resouces page.
Thank you very much, Paulo