[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 22 08:41:14 BST 2009

Hi Paulo,

2. I did nothing with the reverse tool because I think that it's not
possible to reverse all data at the same time but only latitude and
longitude one by
one. Am I wrong?

What do you mean by 'the reverse tool'?

6.I've received the error adress telling me that it's invalid.

Please give the exact error message. 'It's invalid' is not an error message
in the system.

A 50 by 50 KM area around the center of Sao Paulo will be to large to be
converted by the on-line tools. Have you downloaded the off-line tools?

Rob