[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 21 23:15:24 BST 2009

Hello, I still receive the same error message. Let me explain what I've done
then maybe we can discover the problem.
1. I've created a OSM File covering 50 kilometers around de city of Sao
Paulo. The file was named as sp50km.osm
2. I did nothing with the reverse tool because I think that it's not
possible to reverse all data at the same time but only latitude and
longitude one by one. Am I wrong?
3. At the open street map conversion page I've filed the following data:
sp50km.osm that I've searched in its folder in my desktop pc.
2. The e-mail adress pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
4. Interceptions only, not checked
Include pois, checked
Treat full adress as a poi, checked
5. I've activated the convert data buttom.
6.I've received the error adress telling me that it's invalid.
Does anybody have any idea of what's happening?
Thanks in advance, Paulo