[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 20 00:04:30 BST 2009

Hi Rob, I've filled in the user name in the phone settings. But if I'm just
trying to convert data via desktop pc and internet, how can loadstone be
informed that I've changed the settings in the phone? I mean, loadstone web
site asks for ane-mail that is in the phone but I found no instructions to
connect the desktop and the n81. What shall I do? Please let me know if I've
explained well my questions.
Regards, Paulo