[Loadstone] I need info about poi conversion

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 19 07:36:17 BST 2009

Hi Shawn and all,
I'm trying to convert mycity.osm file at the tools page but I get an answer
that my e-mail adress is wrong. I'm asked to
please provide the e-mail address as entered it in Options/Settings/General
on your phone.
I have no e-mail adress there, only a number, but not in any e-mail
field,but in the user name field.
First I've tryed to enter the e-mail adress I'm using to subscribe this
list. Then I entered the nunber in the phone. None has worked out.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance, Paulo