[Loadstone] Checkpoints strategy suggestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 9 22:53:05 BST 2009

I'd write more about route mode but it isn't even started yet. I'll know how
it's going to work as soon as I start writing it. The first order of
business will be to write a list checkpoints function and have a way of
moving points around in the list so the ordering would be correct. Then the
exact logic will have to be worked out, automating as much as possible with
a manual override to correct if things go wrong.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009, Grzegorz Zlotowicz wrote:

> Hi,
> I know the lock point function, but it lacks the goto next or prev on the
> checkpoints list...
> /The route mode sounds exciting, but the automation fraightens me a bit, I
> mean - please don't forget about manual mode too...
> By the way could you write some more about this planned feature?
> Greetings, Greg.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Kirkpatrick"
> <shawn at loadstone-gps.com>

>>> 1, or if less than 1 - set to the last point in the checkpoints array.