[Loadstone] Checkpoints strategy suggestion

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at wp.pl
Sun Aug 9 13:57:23 BST 2009

Hi,
I know the lock point function, but it lacks the goto next or prev on the
checkpoints list...
/The route mode sounds exciting, but the automation fraightens me a bit, I
mean - please don't forget about manual mode too...
By the way could you write some more about this planned feature?
Greetings, Greg.