[Loadstone] Astronomical Data

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 8 22:47:30 BST 2009

You are correct, this is how it works. This allows you to go to a specific
point and find out astronomic data for that location. When loadstone is
first run and it has no gps fix then the starting position would be 0.0 0.0
or if in exploration mode the starting position would be whatever point you
moved to.