[Loadstone] Loadstone For Nokia 6650

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 03:04:46 BST 2009

Cris

LoadStone will run just fine on the 6650 from AT&T. Just download LoadStone
for 3rd Edition phones and install it.I tried it and it works. Just because
a phone isn't listed! Doesn't mean it will not run. That is why there is a
selection just for 3rd Edition phones at the bottom of the list of
downloads.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.