[Loadstone] : Loadstone For N75s:

Daryl Diller (Assistineer) assistineer at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 15:36:16 BST 2009

Hi Chris:
	Thanks for your advice, because I tried downloading the file using Free
Download Manager.

Because Life's Much To Short, Never Hug Tomorrow Who You Should Hug Today!!!!!
____________________My Name In Simulated Braille____________________
__ d_ a_ r_ y_ l_ __ d_ i_ l_ l_ e_ r_
Daryl Diller
 Assistive Technology and Accommodations Systems Engineer
  assistineer at verizon.net
   click this link to call me if you have Skype.
    If not, click this link to go to the Skype homepage.