[Loadstone] : Loadstone For N75?

Daryl Diller (Assistineer) assistineer at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 00:58:00 BST 2009

Hi Again, Again Loadstomers:
	Monty, Thank You Very Much For Your Quick Response!!!

	Well, since I may have seen your Eddress somewhere on the Loadstome website
(But I Have No Idea Where), I'll send a copy of this to what I think I remember.

	And, You Are Absolutely Right.  Though the website doesn't say anything about
N75S not supporting Loadstone, the attached file contained the following:
"Loadstone GPS application /var/www/loadstone/download/loadstone-e0-.sis not
available".

	But, In any case, I received the same file twice from the same web page;
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/download/.

	The first time, I selected the first N75 ComboBox choice, left the next
ComboBox unchanged, and clicked the "Download" button.  The second time, I selected
the second N75 ComboBox choice, left the next ComboBox unchanged, and clicked the
"Download" button.  Both times, I received the same attached file.

	Thank You Very Much Again for checking this out!!!

Because Life's Much To Short, Never Hug Tomorrow Who You Should Hug Today!!!!!
____________________My Name In Simulated Braille____________________
__ d_ a_ r_ y_ l_ __ d_ i_ l_ l_ e_ r_
Daryl Diller
 Assistive Technology and Accommodations Systems Engineer
  assistineer at verizon.net
   click this link to call me if you have Skype.
    If not, click this link to go to the Skype homepage.