[Loadstone] : Loadstone For N75?

Daryl Diller (Assistineer) assistineer at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 00:18:11 BST 2009

Good Evening Again Loadstoners:
	Its Daryl Diller, and I could have been a new list subscriber and Loadstone
user; But Not as it turns out.  That's because, I couldn't compare AT&TNavigator and
Loadstone on our Nokia N75s like I wanted, because I found out that they don't
support AT&TNavigator.

	After talking to AT&T Customer Service early this morning about installing
AT&TNavigator on both our Nokia N75s; but not having any success running it during
the rest of the day, I found out, when I called back this afternoon, and AT&T
Technical Support (and their Special Needs Center) both told my wife and I that AT&T
Customer Service Should Have Told us that the N75s don't support AT&TNavigator.  And
that's probably why there wasn't any Loadstone software for our N75s, which prompted
me to call AT&T about why AT&TNavigator doesn't run on them.

	So, thank you very much for any of your thoughts.

Because Life's Much To Short, Never Hug Tomorrow Who You Should Hug Today!!!!!
____________________My Name In Simulated Braille____________________
__ d_ a_ r_ y_ l_ __ d_ i_ l_ l_ e_ r_
Daryl Diller
 Assistive Technology and Accommodations Systems Engineer
  assistineer at verizon.net
   click this link to call me if you have Skype.
    If not, click this link to go to the Skype homepage.