[Loadstone] : Loadstone For N75?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 4 22:06:24 BST 2009

Hi Daryl,

Good evening!

Can you please send me post a URL of the file you downloaded that stated
Loadstone wouldn't run on a Nokia N75?  Or send it as an attachment
off-list.  I'm asking because you wouldn't have read that anywhere on the
Loadstone GPS web site because it is untrue!

According to Wikipedia, The Nokia N75 is a Symbian Series60 handset
running Symbian O/S V9.1 and phones using this platform have always worked
as far as we've been told.

Thanks
   Monty