[Loadstone] : Loadstone For N75?

Daryl Diller (Assistineer) assistineer at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 19:55:22 BST 2009

Good Afternoon Loadstoners:
	My name is Daryl Diller, and I'm a new list subscriber, and a potentially new
Loadstone user; that is, if I can find Loadstone software (for any phone) that will
run on two  Nokia N75s--mine and my wife's.  I'm asking, because, in the file that
was downloaded to me, there's a statement that tells me that Loadstone isn't
available for N75s; So, ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!

Because Life's Much To Short, Never Hug Tomorrow Who You Should Hug Today!!!!!
____________________My Name In Simulated Braille____________________
__ d_ a_ r_ y_ l_ __ d_ i_ l_ l_ e_ r_
Daryl Diller
 Assistive Technology and Accommodations Systems Engineer
  assistineer at verizon.net
   click this link to call me if you have Skype.
    If not, click this link to go to the Skype homepage.