[Loadstone] exporting braille note GPS points to loadstone format

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:40:13 BST 2009

I was successfully able to do this. I used the senderro converter to
convert my user.poi file to a user.pdb file. This file is nothing more
then an SQLite database. I was able to use the following command to
convert the important table into a csv file
c:\sqlite\Sqlite3.exe -csv -separator ',' user.pdb "select * from POI;"
 >poi.csv
I deleted a bunch of columns I didn't need, and was then able to run it
through the loadstone POI converter. I'll post more detailed
instructions on my blog this weekend, and let the list know when I do so.