[Loadstone] Problems installing Loadstone

António Silva amcsilva at lerparaver.com
Mon Aug 3 22:31:30 BST 2009

hello Paulo, what is your phone model?

António Silva

----- Original Message -----
From: Paulo Augusto
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 6:21 PM
Subject: [Loadstone] Problems installing Loadstone

Hello, I've read all I could at Loadstone's web site but I can't solve some problems.
1. I've downloaded loadstone for s60 3rd edition but when I try to install it via pc suite, talks says in portuguese something like "don't accept". It appears no option to continue, no ok, etc.
The same thing happens when I try to install fexplorer that I've downloaded via loadstone's link.
3. I can't find the nokia lmx file to convert.
Can anybody help? I've tryed to resolve the problems by myself not to disturb you but after more than 3 hours I've got no solution.
Thanks for any help,
Paulo