[Loadstone] YNT: Problems installing Loadstone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 19:56:45 BST 2009

No Pual if you can not do it through the file manager on the phone, then you
will not be able to install it using YBrowser either. Are you sure that you
have the correct version of LoadStone?  The file name should be something
like.
loadstone-0[1].72e3-20090421.sis

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.