[Loadstone] YNT: Problems installing Loadstone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 19:54:15 BST 2009

hmmm

Lets see i'm using PC Suite 6.82.27 that is a old version and I have no
issues installing LoadStone on any of my 3rd Edition phones. So PC Suite is
not the issue here. I will continue using this version of PC suite being it
works well with the PC based screen reader I'm using. No reason to use the
7.1.x version of PC Suite.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.