[Loadstone] YNT: Problems installing Loadstone

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 3 19:30:11 BST 2009

Hello, I've copied loadstone to memory card, at installs file. When I open
loadstone file I get the same response, something like don't accept. I moved
the loadstone file into the imports file and the same thing occured. I
couldn't download the y_browser file, the response is error 404.
If y_browser is a small file, could anybody send me it by mail? I need a
version for s60 3rd edition.
If things didn't work using file manager do you think it may work using
y_browser?
Thanks in advance, Paulo