[Loadstone] YNT: Problems installing Loadstone

Ömer yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:48:46 BST 2009

Hi. This happens with the older versions of pc suite. Try copying the file to memory card and ınstall over file manager or try y_browser instead of fexplorer. Fexplorer must be signed or phone must be hacked to install it. You cant find the lmx file in the phone. Go to landmarks item in connectivity folder and mark all the items and send them to a pc via bluetooth or email thus you'll have an lmx file.