[Loadstone] Inputs requested

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Aug 2 12:24:14 BST 2009

Hello Dyvanshu,

If you are creating the points of intrest specifically for Loadstone GPS,
my suggestion is that you keep the following in mind:

1.  Make sure the point of interst is saved as close to the landmark as
possible.  This helps considerably even though the current best accuracy
available on GPS receivers is 3-5 metres.

2.  The name field in the currently used Loadstone GPS database is 75
characters.  Being specific as possible is always useful.

Maybe others have more to add?

Best regards,
     Monty