[Loadstone] exporting braille note GPS points to loadstone format

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 1 09:37:51 BST 2009

Hi jared,

If the file you are trying to convert (user.poi) is a file you or other
Braille Note GPS version 2 users created yourselves then I don't see how
you could be violating any copyright issues.

Your best bet is to contact Sendaro directly and ask how to convert your
binary file into text so you can convert to other formats.  Once it's in
text you can easily convert to Loadstone format or any other format too!

Good luck,
   Monty