[Loadstone] LS downloading

Igor B. Poretsky poretsky at mlbox.ru
Thu Apr 30 22:38:12 BST 2009

Hello!

Yes, you are right. I've pretty successfully downloaded LS with curl
now and, as I've discovered, even my Emacs-w3m actually downloads the
file, but then somehow does not save it properly. So, I have been
mistaken. Javascript has nothing to do with that. Excuse me please.

The download form itself looks quite simple and clear and I cannot
exactly suggest what happens. But since nobody seems especially
bothered by this problem here, I see no point in further
investigations.

Thanks all for answers.

Best regards,
Igor.