[Loadstone] Symbian Certificates, please help

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 30 00:07:58 BST 2009

Well, symbian signing has gotten very complicated. The only real way you're
going to be able to sign anything is to have a publisher id. That's rather
expensive. You could try opensigned, I think that lets you sign an
application for use on one device or something like that and I don't think
it requires you to have an account. Symbian seems to be quite picky about
what email addresses it'll accept thoe so maybe that's the problem you're
having.