[Loadstone] LS downloading

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 30 00:04:27 BST 2009

There's no javascript involved in the loadstone download process. It even
works with lynx that has no java support at all. If you're seeing javascript
on that page can you tell us where or what problem the form was causing with
your browser?
I do think our site should work with all browsers or at least degrade
gracefully if something truely can't be done.