[Loadstone] LS downloading

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 29 11:46:08 BST 2009

Hello,

The Google Advertising placement is where it is for a reason; To make
people notice it.

Google AdSense rules state that a webmaster can not encourage visiters to
"click" on an advertisement so I can not do that.  What I can say is that
if you "click" on an advertisement that interests you (no purchase
necessary), you will be helping the web-site stay alive.

If the Ad frame was "out of the way" it would be viewed (and potentially
clicked) even less

Monty (not Monthy)