[Loadstone] LS downloading

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 29 09:49:36 BST 2009

Hello Igor,

Given the number of browsers on the market (most of which are free), I
sincerely hope you manage to find success with downloading the latest
version of Loadstone GPS just like the hundreds of others (most of which I
assume are blind) did so far!

With a small exception of some of the tools (found on the tools page)
which make use of various GoogleMapping JavaScript functions and the
JavaScript found in the Google Advertising functions (that incidentally
help  towards server costs when clicked on), no  JavaScript is used in  the
download process.

Best regards,
   Monty