[Loadstone] LS downloading

Igor B. Poretsky poretsky at mlbox.ru
Tue Apr 28 22:34:23 BST 2009

Hello!

I tried to download new version of Loadstone, but failed. As I've
discovered, it had happened because the browser I usually use
(Emacs-w3m) doesn't support javascript. Of course, personally I'll
find a way to accomplish the task, but I wonder whether this
javascript complications are truely inevitable in this particular
case?

AFAIK, Loadstone itself is aimed primarily for the blind users, who
are usually more restricted in software choice than their sited
friends. What is the point in making additional difficulties for them?

Best regards,
Igor.