[Loadstone] 737 A+ log

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Apr 27 19:19:00 BST 2009

I've heard that although in MTK-based receivers GPS signal is usually acquired from more satellites and with better HDOP than in case of SIRF III, the difference between speed and heading showed by receiver differs quite much from reality, and that MTK receivers aren't still good for pedestrian use. I wonder if it's all true for I-Blue 737A+